Staff that are well-trained and certified in best safety practices are key to cultivating safe working environments. Safety First – SFC Ltd. offers over thirty in-class safety courses, each designed to ensure your workers develop an awareness and understanding of the dangers and challenges they face on a job site. We boast the most experienced and knowledgeable instructors in our field, having provided a wide range of safety tactics and training to nearly 15,000 individuals in Atlantic Canada, Quebec and Ontario.
Perks of training with Safety First-SFC Ltd:
- Flexibility - We will train anytime, anywhere. We can come directly to your office space or specific job site to make the training as convenient on you as possible!
- Group pricing - Contact Andrew for more details on our group pricing or multi-course pricing options!
- Training specific to your needs - We will work with you to provide the most specific training possible to provide the ultimate experience!
- Air Miles Rewards - We offer Air Miles Rewards with all of our training classes. Ask about our specials if you require multiple courses!
Check out our Course Schedule to review upcoming course dates. If you do not find exactly what you are looking for, give us a call; we will do our best to accommodate your training and safety needs!
- Jan 24 - Forklift Safety (Dartmouth)
- Jan 26 - Fall Protection NS (Dartmouth)
- Jan 26 - Power Awareness (Dartmouth)
- Jan 31 - Traffic Control Person (TCP) (Dartmouth & Truro)
- Feb 7 - Fall Protection NB (Moncton)
- Feb 12 - Forklift Safety (Dartmouth)
- Feb 14 - Traffic Control Person (TCP) (Dartmouth & Truro)
- Feb 15 - Fall Protection NS (Dartmouth)
- Feb 15 - Power Awareness (Dartmouth)
- Feb 16 - Confined Space Entry NS (Dartmouth)
For more information, contact our training manager, Andrew.
- Toll Free: 1-844-safe1st (723-3178)
- Email: email@example.com
- Dartmouth Office: (902) 464-0889
Our classroom safety courses include:
- Arboricultural Electrical Safety (Green Card / AES)
- Arc Flash Awareness
- Boom Lift
- Bucket Evacuation
- Canadian Safety Council All Terrain Vehicle Safety
- Chainsaw Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Defensive Driving
- Fall Protection (NS, NB, PE)
- Fall Protection NL (2 day Workplace NL Certified)
- Forklift Safety
- First Aid - Emergency & CPR LEVEL C (1 day)
- First Aid - Standard NS / Workplace NB (2 day)
- Harness Inspection
- H2S Alive (ENFORM)
- Lock Out Tag Out
- Manual Material Handling (Safe Lifting)
- OH&S Regulations
- Pole Climbing and Spurring
- Pole Top Rescue
- Power (Electrical) Awareness (NS & NB)
- Power Line Hazards NL (Workplace NL Certified)
- Power Elevated Work Platforms
- Scissor Lift
- Skid Steer Safety
- Scaffold Safety - End Frame Scaffolding
- Scaffold Safety - System Scaffolding
- Temporary Workplace Signing (NS)
- Traffic Control Person (NS, NB, PE, NL)
- Traffic Manager (PE)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (Air)
- Trenching and Excavation
- WATCM (Traffic Agent NB)